Thursday, March 08, 2007

I am just bouncing off the wall here...all these people checking out my website. I just found out today that the Old State House had me listed last week as the "History Site of the Week."

Week of 2/26/2007
Arkansas Ties www.arkansasties.com/
Perhaps one of the most unusual Arkansas-history related websites is this eclectic assemblage of photographs of historic sites, excerpts of 19th-century articles from the Arkansas Gazette, and daily blog by Pris Weathers.

http://www.oldstatehouse.com/general_information/links/links_archive.asp.

Channell 11 had my website linked for a story on the old Rector plantation - Thomas House, which sadly was torn down last week.

Then Belinda (ninjapoodles) who blogs over on the Arkansas Times site gave me a link at http://www.arktimes.com/blogs/ninjapoodles/2007/03/arkansas_do_you_flickr.aspx

Thank you to everyone linking to my website. It gives me motivation to add more.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Sometimes I'm really slow on the uptake. Surely I told myself before to add a link to your wonderfully informative Arkansas blog. Today I did link to you. You have a wonderful eye for Arkansas.